- To support public education by supplementing elementary and secondary school students’ classroom learning with an interactive social studies program focused on enhancing analytical and language arts skills.
- To help foster interest in and access to higher education by exposing elementary and secondary school students to a legal curriculum and the resources of the legal profession.
- To instill a sense of civic responsibility and participation, and appreciation for the rule of law in elementary and secondary school students.
- To help increase educational equity and access to institutions of higher education among first generation students and students of color by creating an educational pipeline through mentor relationships and exposure to positive community leader role models.
- To expose elementary and secondary school students and their families to the legal system in a positive way; increasing knowledge of available resources and methods for navigating our law-saturated society.
- To inspire everyone involved to become more civic minded and community oriented, and to have fun.